Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019: With good wishes for all Power Grid Corporation of India Limited wants to inform you that there are 28 Vacant posts of Field Engineer. The organization decided to fill these valuable posts with the right person in the right place. Applications should be submitted online by 31st October 2019. For the details information about the contents of the post, read the article given below.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Field Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||28|
|Last Date to apply||31st October 2019|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 22
- Field Engineer (Civil) – 06
Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Screening Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 30000 to 120000/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 400/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-29 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st October 2019.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Apply through the link at www.powergridindia.com.
- Find the application link, read the important guidelines and apply for the application through it.
- Fill the candidate’s personal and curriculum details in the application form.
- Then upload the important documents in the scanned form before the due date.
- Pay the fees in favor of the organization concerned.
- Finally, submit the application on the portal.
NOTE: The applicant should follow the important notifications as given on the portal from time to time.