IndianArmy Recruitment 2019: The Indian Army has advertised in their notification section to employ 152 talented and religious-minded persons to place them on the various posts of Religious Teachers. The application link will not work after the 29th of October 2019. To know more about recruitment let us look upon the details given in the article below.
IndianArmy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Religious Teachers|
|Number of vacancies||152|
|Last Date to apply||29-10-2019|
IndianArmy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: IndianArmy
Name of The Posts:
- Pandit – 118
- Pandit for Gorkha Regiments – 07
- Granthi – 09
- Maulvi (Sunni) – 09
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
- Padre – 04
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts – 04
Last Date to Apply: 29-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be a Graduate in any field from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 25-34 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st October 2020.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should read the official notification and then he/she should apply it.
- An application can be submitted through the link on the website.
- The details should be filled in the form by the applicant carefully.
- Uploading the documents constitute the other main part of application process.
- Submit the application through the portal page before the due date end.
- The candidate should keep the print copy of the application for the future.
- There is no other chance of application once the due date is missed by the applicant.
NOTE: Keep trying to get the recruitment updates again and again so that no important information can be left unseen. The date for the written exam for the above post is 23rd February 2020.