Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment: Maharashtra Postal Circle has asked the eligible and basic educated male candidates to apply for 1371 Posts Of Postman, Mail Guard, etc.. Interested and the desired candidate can submit the Online application through the official website at www.maharashtrapost.gov.in. The last date of application submission is 3 November 2020 and the link will be disabled thereafter. More details about the pay scale, age level, etc are given in the below article.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Postman, Mail Guard, etc.|
|Number of vacancies||1371|
|Last Date to apply||3 November 2020|
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Postal Circle
Name of The Posts:
- Postman – 1029
- Mail Guard – 15
- MTS(Administrative Office) – 32
- MTS (Sub- Ordinate Office) – 295
Last Date to Apply: The online application form submission link is active till 3 November 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be 10th Pass and 12th pass from the recognized board/institute to be eligible for MPC Recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and on the basis of the merit list.
- Postman – Rs.21700 – Rs.69100 per month
- Mail Guard – Rs.21700 – Rs.69100 per month
- MTS(Administrative Office) – Rs.18000 – Rs.56900 per month
- MTS (Sub- Ordinate Office) – Rs.18000 – Rs.56900 per month
- For GEN/OBC applicants, the application fee is Rs.500
- Female, SC/ST & PWD candidates will pay Rs.100.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years for post 1 & 2 and 18 – 25 years for Post 3 & 4. Besides more age relaxation will be given for reserved and other categories as per the department regulations.
Official Website: www.maharashtrapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment :
- The Applicants should fill the application form online on the official website of MPC.
- Fill the complete and actual details regarding your name, address, experience, etc.
- Upload the documents required along with the signature and recent pp size colored photograph of yours.
- Pay the required application fees by using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- At last, press on the Submit button.
NOTE: The concerned applicant must check the portal from time to time in order to get the latest updates.