Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment: Employees State Insurance Corporation, Bareilly has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department is in search of talented and skilled aspirants to deploy them on the posts of Specialist, Senior Resident. There are a total number of 19 vacancies. The recruitment is for a particular Bareilly region. All the details regarding this recruitment are mentioned below. The candidates need to submit their applications for recruitment by 10/10/2020.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Specialist, Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date to Apply||10/10/2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment:
Company Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Full-Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist-10
- Senior Resident (One Year): 05
- Senior Resident (03 Year)-04
Last Date to Apply: 10/10/2020
Educational Qualifications: Interested job contenders who are applying for this job should have done
- Full Time/ Specialist/Part Time Specialist: MBBS and PG Degree with 3 years experience or PG diploma with 5 years Experience in the respective specialty after Post Graduation
- Senior Resident (One year): PG Degree or Diploma in concern specialty or candidates with 2 years of experience after MBBS pass out of which one year in the concerned specialty in Govt/ Reputed hospital
- Senior Resident (03 years)– PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty
Selection Procedure: The organization is going to select the candidates through the Performance in the Interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive pay per month will be given to chosen aspirants.
Application Fees: No candidate needs to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: Applicants should be of the specified age as prescribed in the official notification.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Application Process For Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment-
- The candidates need to share their applications with photo and academic certificates over email to [email protected]
- Make sure to send the applications by 10/10/2020 at any cost.
NOTE: You need to also carry your original certificates on the interview date i.e 12/10/2020.