DRDO DSIDC Recruitment: DRDO- Defence Scientific Information and Documentation Centre (DSIDC) has advertised a job notification for this year. The organization wants to recruit skilled and talented candidates to fill up the 16 posts of Apprentice. Interested candidates looking forward to this recruitment can apply online after knowing eligibility criteria, and various details like application fee structure, pay scale, etc after reading this advertisement. All of the candidates need to ensure to apply for the recruitment as soon as possibe before 18/10/2020.
DRDO DSIDC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||DRDO- Defence Scientific Information and Documentation Centre (DSIDC)|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||18/10/2020|
DRDO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: DRDO- Defence Scientific Information and Documentation Centre (DSIDC)
Name of The Posts:
- Library and Information Science – 9
- Computer Science – 6
- Photography – 1
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants applying for this recruitment should have passed the folo9wing academic qualification from a recognized board /institute:
- Library and Information Science – Degree/ Diploma in Library Science
- Computer Science – Degree in Computer Science (B.E./B.Tech. Only)
- Photography – Diploma in Photography
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this recruitment will be selected on the basis of merit.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a suitable amount as compensation:
- Post 1: Rupees 8000/- for Diploma holders, Rupees 9000/- for Degree holders
- Post 2: Rupees Rs. 9000/-per month for Degree holders
- Post 3: Rupees 8000/-per month
Application Fees: To know the application fee for this recruitment, please visit the below mentioned official site.
Age criteria: The candidates must check the age criteria and apply only if they are eligible.
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in
How To Apply For DRDO DSIDC Recruitment Offline/Online
- Applications are to be submitted online for this recruitment. You need to visit the official site first.
- You need to fill all the details completely & correctly against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the credentials (Community certificate, address, email, and mobile number).
- Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: For more updates and information about this recruitment, please visit www.drdo.gov.in.