DRDO Recruitment: Defence Research and Development Organization has advertised a job notification for this year. The organization wants to recruit skilled and talented candidates to fill up the 116 posts of various Apprentice Trainees. Interested candidates looking forward to this recruitment can apply online after knowing eligibility criteria, and various details like application fee structure, pay scale, etc after reading this advertisement.
DRDO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Name of the Job||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||116|
|Last Date to Apply||17 April 2020|
DRDO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Defence Research and Development Organization
Name of The Posts:
- Carpenter – 02
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 23
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 05
- Electrician – 20
- Electronics – 02
- Fitter – 33
- Machinist – 11
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 05
- Painter – 02
- Plumber – 02
- Turner – 05
- Welder – 06
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants applying for this recruitment should have done Graduation/ITI from a recognized board /institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this recruitment will be selected after proper document verification and based on their performance in Personal Interview.
- Amount of pay is Rs.8050 per month for the post of Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), Painter, Plumber, Welder.
- Amount of pay is Rs.7700 per month for Turner, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Machinist, Fitter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Carpenter, Electrician, Electronics.
Application Fees: To know the application fee for this recruitment, please visit the below mentioned official site.
Age criteria: Aspirants applying for this recruitment should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years counted from 1st March 2020. Exemption in age limit will be given to candidates of reserved category.
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in
How To Apply For DRDO Recruitment Offline/Online
- Applications are to be submitted online for this recruitment. You need to visit the official site first.
- You need to fill all the details completely & correctly against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the credentials (Community certificate, address, email, and mobile number).
- You need to carry a self-attested printout of the application form along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview.
NOTE: For more updates and information about this recruitment, please visit www.drdo.gov.in.