LIC Recruitment 2021: LIC Housing Finance Limited advertised for recruitment in the current year. In the recruitment article, the organization has mentioned the appointment of 20 empty seats for the posts of Management Trainee and Assistant Manager. The candidate can submit an online application on or before December 31st, 2020. The applicants should access the application link at lichousing.com. For further details, see the notification drafted below carefully.
LIC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||LIC Housing Finance Limited|
|Posts Name||Management Trainee and Assistant Manager|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Maharashtra|
|Last Date To Apply||31/12/2020|
LIC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Management Trainee – 09
- Assistant Manager – 11
Educational Qualifications: Candidate applying for the given job must ensure that he/she hold B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA (CS/IT) from recognized college/institute.
Age Criteria: The age of an applicant must be 24-30 years (Post 01), 25-30 years (Post 02) which will be counted from the 01st of December 2020.
Application Fee: Check out the details mentioned in the official notification.
Pay Scale: We are providing the salary details below :
- Rs. 25000/- p.m. (Post 01).
- Rs. 10 to 14 Lakh per year (Post 02).
Selection Procedure: The parameters which the candidate must fulfill for his/her selection in the organization are Online Technical Skill Test and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding LIC Recruitment 2021–
The process of application filling/acceptance will continue till 31st December 2020. After it, no applicant can submit their application. Therefore, don’t wait till the due date and fill the form as soon as possible to avoid a jam on the website.
How To Apply Online For LIC Recruitment 2021–
- At first, check the complete guidelines regarding the application on the official website.
- After satisfied with the applicable terms, click on the career section on the home page.
- Fill up necessary information such as name, address, qualifications, experience, age-caste, and more.
- Then upload the mandatory certificates which are marks sheets, age proof, caste evidence (If reserved), and other relevant documents.
- In end, review complete details and tab on the final submit button.
- Ensure your presence with all the original documents and the application form at the interview place.
- The incomplete or incorrect filled application will not be taken for the recruitment process.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Try to get the latest updates about recruitment on the website of the recruiter.