ESIC Recruitment 2021: Employee State Insurance Corporation is looking to hire candidates for filling 07 vacancies for the post of Specialist Grade-II Officers (Junior Scale). The candidates can apply and submit the offline application forms as per the format provided on www.esic.nic.in. Any candidate who wishes to apply can submit the application form to the office address by 01/02/2021.
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Posts Name||Specialist Grade II Officers (Junior Scale)|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Last Date To Apply||01/02/2021|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
DMRD/ MD/ MS/ MRCOG/ M.Ch./ DA pass candidates can only apply for the above vacancies.
The candidates below the age of 45 years as of 01/02/2021 which is the end date for the submission of the online applications.
Candidates who belong to the General/ OBC Category need to pay Rupees 500 as the fee for the application form. Those who belong to SC/ ST/ PwD Category need not pay a single penny.
The candidates will be rewarded handsomely with a lucrative salary package after their selection. The pay will be Rupees 67,700/-per month.
An interview of the candidates will be held in order to shortlist and select them for the final appointment.
Important Details Regarding ESIC Recruitment-
Employee State Insurance Corporation has clearly mentioned that the candidates can apply and submit the applications for recruitment in offline mode only on by 01/02/2021.
How To Apply Online For ESIC Recruitment-
- The mode of application is offline.
- Go to the official website of the organization i.e www.esic.nic.in.
- Download and get a print out of the format of the application form.
- The candidates need to fill the asked details in the application form.
- Make sure to paste a passport size recent photo and do the signature.
- Along with the photo and the signature, the candidates also need to attach their academic certificates with the application form.
- Do not forget to submit the application form by the specified date at: The ESIC Office, Panchdeep Bhawan, Prem Nagar, Wing Nm.4, Shiv Puri, Prem Nagar, Dehardun-248007 (Uttarakhand)
Important Links To Consider for ESIC Recruitment
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Ensure not to fill any inaccurate detail in the application form.