ICG Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard is asking the young and energetic candidates to fill an online application on 383 vacant posts of Navik, Yantrik, Assistant Commandant. The candidate who needs a job can be reserved a seat in ICG by applying for the posts in online mode on or before 19th January 2021 and 27th December 2020. Keep reading the article below to get the complete information of age, caste, selection way, and others.
ICG Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Posts Name||Navik, Yantrik, Assistant Commandant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||19/01/2021 & 27/12/2020|
ICG Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Navik (General Duty) – 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 50
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 31
- Yantrik (Electrical) – 07
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 10
- Assistant Commandant – 25
Educational Qualifications: Academic level that is requisite for application consists of 10th/12th/Diploma in Engineering/Bachelors from an accredited college/institute.
Age Criteria: Candidate must be in the range of 18-22 years (Post 01-05) and for post 06, the candidate must be born between 01-07-1996 to 30-06-2000. Although, for reserved candidates, there will be relaxation to some extent.
- GEN/OBC – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST – nil
Pay Scale: The remuneration will be paid @ 21700/- p.m. (Post 01-02) and Rs. 29200/- p.m. (Post 03-05) and Rs. 56100/- p.m. (Post 06).
Selection Procedure: Stages which need to qualify to get selection in the organization are :
- Written Exam.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Documents Verification.
- Mental Ability Test/Cognitive Aptitude Test.
- Picture Perception and Discussion Test.
- Psychological Test.
- Group Task & Interview.
Important Details Regarding ICG Recruitment 2021 –
Indian Coast Guard will not accept any application which is incomplete or the details fed in it is wrong or if the application is not submitted till the due date.
How To Apply Online For ICG Recruitment 2021 –
- Put an online application on the official website of ICG.
- Get the recruitment instructions at first and then put the required information in an application form related to the applicant’s personal and academic curriculum.
- Upload the credentials of a fixed size such as educational certificates, age and caste evidence, experience (if any).
- Also, attach the latest photograph of the candidate with the digital signature.
- Make payment and keep the receipt copy for further use.
- Revise details to check the accuracy and submit the application.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: There is no alternative for application filling after the due date.