IRFC Recruitment 2021: India Railway Finance Corporation Limited is a source of finance that is required for the expansion and running of Indian Railways. The body was incorporated on dated 12th December 1986 under the direct control of the Ministry of Railways. IRFC is looking forward to recruiting skilled and intellectual persons for 05 vacancies of Group General Manager, DGM, and Deputy Manager.
An application on an online platform must be added by 14th January 2021. Find more details related to the recruitment such as age limit, the scale of pay, the process of selection and application procedure, etc., in the paragraph specified below.
IRFC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Group General Manager, DGM, Deputy Manager|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||14th of January 2021|
IRFC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Group General Manager – 01
- Joint General Manager – 01
- Deputy General Manager – 02
- Deputy Manager – 01
Educational Qualifications: The applicant looking for the job under IRFC Recruitment 2021 must-have a Bachelor with CA/CMA/CS/LLB/MBA/PG Diploma from an accredited college or institute.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be less or equal to age as specified below :
- Post 01 – 52 years.
- Post 02 – 45 years.
- Post 03 – 43 years.
- Post 04 – 38 years.
Application Fee: Read the official notification.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the monthly salary of Rupees 120000-280000/- (Post 01), Rupees 80000-220000/- (Post 02), Rupees 70000-200000/- (Post 03) and Rupees 50000-160000/- (Post 04).
Selection Procedure: The only method fixed by IRFC officials for selection and recruitment is through Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding IRFC Recruitment 2021–
The most important thing about IRFC Recruitment is that aspirants will be able to submit their applications from 12/12/2020 to 14/01/2021.
How To Apply Online For IRFC Recruitment 2021–
- Log on to the official website https://irfc.nic.in.
- Check the instructions regarding the application and fill up necessary details such as the applicant’s name, address, qualifications, and personal information.
- Upload the credentials mandatory for a successful application that includes academic certificates, supporting certificates such as age and caste proof as well as the latest photograph.
- Make a payment towards the application (if required, otherwise ignore it).
- Before final submit properly check the details entered in the application form.
- Retain a hard copy of the application for future evidence if needed during selection.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: To get more updates regarding recruitment, please check the latest notification section on the website.