Government Jobs Recruitment: The Indian government has announced yet another job recruitment notice through which they will be recruiting bulk of candidates eligible for different posts such as Inspector, Assistants, Clerks, Stenographer, Chief Officer, Accountant, etc. Those having degrees in Graduation/Post Graduation or also those who have 10th/12th/ITI certificate with them can apply through online/offline means. For any query regarding any job, the course is provided below.
Government Recruitment Notification:-
|Name of Organization||Government Jobs|
|Name of Job||Inspector, Assistants, Clerks, Stenographer, Chief Officer, Accountant Posts|
|Number of vacancies||130000|
|Last Date to apply||Given in recruitment links|
Government Jobs Vacancy Details:
- Railway Recruitment– 15000 Vacancies
- Private Jobs Recruitment – 12000 Vacancies
- Banks Recruitment – 9000 Vacancies
- Police Jobs Recruitment – 9000 Vacancies
- Court Jobs – 4000 Vacancies
- Other Jobs – 5000+ Vacancies
- The education qualification will be as per post for which candidate wants to apply.
- In our job portal candidates will get all types of job information according to their education qualification like- 10th, 12th, Graduate or Post Graduate.
- If you want detailed information than you can contact us.
- The minimum age of candidates must be between 18 to 42 years as of the time of applying for any recruitment drive.
- The age relaxation will only applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates as per government rule.
- Sometime the age relaxation will not be applicable to some recruitment drive.
- After getting qualify for the recruitment process candidates will get a good salary according to their profile on which a candidate gets selected.
- The application fee for this recruitment will be applied differently according to their recruitment posts.
- For a detailed application fee, you have to check the notification link for which you want to apply.
All the recruitments drive dates have mentioned in their own article so if candidates want to know details then they have to click on the above-given link of recruitment article.
How to Apply For Government Jobs Recruitment:
- Candidates have to click on the desired recruitment drive link.
- They will redirect to a new page which is only about that recruitment process.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as described for given recruitment details.
This is all we have about Latest Government Jobs for 1.3 Lacs+ Inspector, Assistants, Clerks, Stenographer, Chief Officer, Accountant Posts, if you want to know more you can visit the above links for the separate and desired recruitment process.