Court Room Recruitment: Good news for all the lawyers/future lawyers that the government has dispatched notification recruitment for the posts of Stenographer, UDC, Clerk, Lawyer, Typist, and LDC, etc. We all know to become a lawyer is not a hard task, but to become a successful court lawyer is. For complete information, read out the complete article.
Courts Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Court Jobs|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer, UDC, Clerk, Typist, and LDC|
|Number of vacancies||4000+|
|Last Date to apply||Given in the recruitment links|
Court Jobs Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Andhra Pradesh High Court Amaravati Recruitment: 174 Posts
- High Court Sikkim Gangtok Group-D Recruitment: 03 Posts
- Session Judge Jalandhar Punjab State Recruitment: 20 Posts
- HCS- Sikkim High Court Group C&D Recruitment: 07 Posts
- District Judge Rayagada Odisha Group- C Recruitment: 25 Posts
- Gauhati High Court -GHC Recruitment: 12 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who wish to apply for the vacancy should have a 10th /12th/ Graduation degree/ B.Tech degree/Post Graduation from a recognized university/ institute/ board to be eligible depending on different posts.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the merit list, written exam, experience, skill test/ personal interview depending on different posts.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary package per month will be given to the selected candidates along with other remuneration and employment benefits as per the central government rules.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 – 58 years as counted. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates that belong to the reserved category as per the recruiter rules.
Application fees: The application fee for each recruitment drive is different according to their recruitment posts so to know about details you have to click on the above-given links of the recruitment article.
Important Date: All the dates for the recruitment drive have been mentioned in their own article so to know about details you have to click on the above-given links of the recruitment article.
Important Instructions to Apply for Court Recruitment:
Aspiring and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy by following the given steps.
- Candidates who are interested in a particular post have to click on the specific recruitment link.
- The link will direct to a new page in which all the details of the recruitment process will be given.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as described for the given recruitment.
That is all the information we have regarding the Court Jobs Recruitment for 4000 Clerk, Steno, Translator, Office Assistant, Stenographer, UDC, Clerk, Typist, and LDC.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|