Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017: – Supreme Court of India SCI has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Court Assistant. There have 57 vacant seats for which any eligible candidate can apply for these posts on or before the last date. Information and details related to the post are provided below.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at Tripura High Court Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Court Assistant|
|Number of Posts||57|
|Last date of application||10 March 2017|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Court Assistant||57|
Candidate has passed Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized university of India and also having the English Computer Typing speed: 35 WPM
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01-12-2016. Age relaxations will be given as per the rules for Post wise age details go to detailed advertisement
General/ OBC category candidate has to pay Rs. 300/- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidate has to pay Rs. 150/- for application fee which is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking or Challan.
The selection of the candidate will be done in following phases:-
- Written Exam
- Typing test
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates get the salary of INR Rs. 35400/- will be offered by the organization.
How to apply online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017
Go to visit the official page www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment with us tab.
- Read instructions very carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered mobile number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill the queries
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- For future reference after completing take a printout of application form
Click Here for New Notification of TMB Recruitment 2017
All the students should read the official notification correctly related to Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 57 Junior Court Assistant Post If you want to know other information like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure just visit www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in