Indian Navy (Naval Dockyard) Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy’s Naval Dockyard unit has published a notice to recruit nominees for Apprentice posts. The selected nominees will also get an attractive stipend during Apprentice Training. In total, there are 338 posts vacant for Apprentice posts. The eligible and desiring nominees can submit the online Apprentice application form until 8 July 2022. Indian Navy (Naval Dockyard) Recruitment 2022: Main Facts
|Defense Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||21.06.2022|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||08.07.2022|
Indian Navy (Naval Dockyard) Recruitment 2022: Necessary Details
- Electrician- 49
- Marine Engine Fitter-36
- Mechanic Diesel-39
- Mechanic Machine Tool- 15
- Pipe Fitter-22
- Welder -23
- Shipwright Steel-20
The nominees must have completed the 10th class with ITI from the approved Institute/University for applying for Naval Dockyard recruitment.
The selection of the nominees will be based on a merit list formed on the basis of 10th and ITI marks.
The application process is free for everyone.
The aspirants must be born between 01.08.2001 to 31.10.2008 to apply for Indian Navy recruitment 2022.
The selected nominees will get a stipend of Rs.7000 per month at the Indian Navy.
See the Recent Notification Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Steps To Think To Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- It is necessary to go to the proper link for applying online for Apprentice posts at the Indian Navy.
- For this, follow the guidelines/rules given in official notification of Apprentice Recutimwnt by the Indian Navy (Naval Dockyard).
- Then fill out the Indian Navy application form with all the required information/name, age, qualification marks, etc.
- Upload the essential documents, certificate, and signature in the Apprentice application form.
Official Website Link:
Go to the official website of the Indian Navy (Naval Dockyard) for additional details at @https://indiannavy.nic.in/.
Essential Links to Follow for Indian Navy (Naval Dockyard) Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||See Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||See Here|
|Apply Online Link||See Here|
Note: The recruitment will be carried out for 338 vacant seats of Apprentice for Indian Navy (Naval Dockyard) Recruitment 2022.