Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited in the online mode for appointment to the 1412 vacant posts of Examiner, Driver & Other in Madras High Court. Notification having the full precise and concise information of the recruitment about the age requirement, application procedure, application fee along with the important guidelines is given in the following paragraph is given in the following article. Candidates may check it and then proceed further to apply. The last date to apply, the number of vacant seats all these details are specified post-wise here too. Applications will be accepted online only through the website link given below.
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madras High Court|
|Name of the Job||Examiner, Driver & Other|
|Number of vacancies||1412|
|Last Date to apply||22 August 2022|
Madras High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madras High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Sr Bailiff-302
- Jr Bailiff-574
- Process Server-41
- Xerox Operator-267
- Process Writer-03
- Lift Operator-09
Last Date to Apply: 22 August 2022
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be an SSLC pass or 12th pass with a valid Light Vehicle Licence from a recognized board.
Also, Check the Latest Notification TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- For Post 1,2,3,8 – Rs 19500-71900
- For Post 4,5- Rs 19000-69900
- For Post 6,7- Rs 16600-60800
- For Post 9- Rs 15900- 58500
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination.
- For BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others: Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Persons & Destitute Widow: Nil
Age criteria: The candidate should be of the age group of 18-32 years as on 01-07-2022 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Go to the official website of Madras High Court.
- Open the notification given for the advertised posts.
- Read it and make sure that the candidate is eligible to apply in every aspect.
- Eligible candidates are required to fill out the application form online as per their choice for the post.
- The form once is submitted then the candidate will not be able to make any changes to it. So fill in the details in the form carefully.
- Scanned copies of the demanded documents have to be uploaded.
- Pay the application fee and keep a hard copy of the filled application form for further use.
Important Links to Follow for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here Check Here|
NOTE: Stay connected to us for more updates.