Railway Recruitment: – A great opportunity for all candidates who desperately want a job in the Railway department as they have officially revealed many vacancies in notification Railway Recruitment. They have offered numerous vacancies for the posts of PGT, TGT, Supervisor, Engineer, Controller, Senior Resident, etc. Those who fulfill eligibility criteria such as educational qualifications, age limits are advised to apply before the date expires.
Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment|
|Name of the Vacancy||PGT, TGT, Supervisor, Engineer, Controller, Senior Resident|
|Number of Posts||4500+|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
Railway Recruitment Posts Name & Vacancies Details:
- WCR Recruitment: 680 Posts
- MMRC Limited Recruitment: 05 Posts
- GMRC Limited Recruitment: 15 Posts
- DMW Recruitment: 182 Posts
- Konkan Railway Recruitment: 18 Posts
- UPMRC Recruitment: 292 Posts
- WCR Recruitment: 165 Posts
- Central Railway RRC Recruitment: 2532 Posts
Education Qualification of Railway Recruitment:
Candidate should have qualified the High School/ Intermediate/ Graduation Degree or its equivalent degree in relevant field from recognized Board/ University/ Institution. Candidates have requested to go to the official website for detailed information on the related post.
Age Criteria of Railway Recruitment:
Candidates’ age should not exceed 28 years as of 01.01.2020 but sometimes it may be varied so for full confirmation please check it twice from the official website. Generally, the age relaxation for PWD/ SC/ST/ OBC candidate has been as followed
|Category||Relaxation in Years|
Salary and Grade Pay
For post-wise Salary and Grade pay, details candidates have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
For post wise Important Dates details candidate have to visit the official website which links have to provide above
How to Apply for Railway Recruitment Online:
Candidates may visit the official website
- Click on the Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB, etc.
- After registration, a candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a printout of that for future reference.
How to Apply for Railway Recruitment Offline
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link to download the Application form in a prescribed format.
- Read all instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, a candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
Note: We provided you all the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Railway Recruitment for 4500+PGT, TGT, Supervisor, Engineer, Controller, Senior Resident.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|