Kerala State Co-operative Employees Pension Board Recruitment: Offline Applications are invited by Kerala State Co-operative Employees Pension Board for 09 posts of Administrator, Data Entry Operator, etc. on a full-time basis. Full details of vacancies to be filed and application form is available on the KSCEPB website www.kscepb.com. The department intends to recruit desirable and skilled applicants.
KSCEPB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala State Co-operative Employees Pension Board|
|Name of the Job||Administrator, Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||09|
|Last Date to Apply||20 May 2020|
KSCEPB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala State Co-operative Employees Pension Board
Name of The Posts:
- System Administrator – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 05
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Attender – 02
- Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done B.com/B.Tech in IT/MCA or Degree in DCA/JDC etc. from a renowned college/university/institute.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of offline application form is 20 May 2020.
Selection Procedure: For all the posts, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
- System Administrator – Rs.27800 – Rs.59400 per month
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.18000 – Rs.41500 per month
- Data Entry Operator – Rs..18000 – Rs.41500 per month
- Attender -Rs.17000 – Rs.37500 per month
- GEN/OBC – Rs.300
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.150
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for all the posts enlisted in this recruitment is 18-37 years. KSCEPB Officials will offer more age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.kscepb.com
Important Instructions to apply for the KSCEPB Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to www.kscepb.com and open the official notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by KSCEPB and attach valid id proof, a passport size photograph, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Post the application form before the last date to the below-mentioned address: The Additional Registrar/Secretary
Kerala State Co-operative Employees Pension Board
Kala Nivas. T.C. 21/1156/157. PB. No. 85
Near Ayurveda College
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
NOTE: To get more information about KSCEPB recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site and you can contact on Phone: 0411 – 2475681 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any query or information.