Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital New Delhi has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The hospital intends to recruit desirable and skilled Sr. Resident MD Medicine for engagement on a full-time basis on a contractual basis of two years. The submission of the application is through an offline medium via at the time of Walk-In-Interview. Read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital New Delhi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Name of the Job||Sr. Resident MD Medicine|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||4 May 2020|
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital New Delhi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital New Delhi
Name of The Posts:
- Sr. Resident MD Medicine – 01
- Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done MBBS with PG Degree/ DNB/ Diploma in Medicine from a Recognised Medical College or University.
- The applicants should have experience of a minimum of 2 years.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 4 May 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview to be held on 4 May.
- For the post of Sr. Resident MD Medicine, a handsome monthly salary Rs.67700 per month will be given to chosen aspirants.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicant should be a maximum of 37 years of age to apply for Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital New Delhi Recruitment.
Official Website: http://health.delhigovt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital New DelhiRecruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to http://health.delhigovt.nic.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Now download the application form and fill it correctly.
- Carry the printed application form along with relevant documents necessary at the time of recruitment on the Walk-In-Interview date i.e.4 May 2020.
- The venue is Conference Hall, 2nd floor, Administration Block, SVBP Hospital, New Delhi.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment, you need to visit the above mentioned official site
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|