Chhattisgarh State Minor Forest Produce Recruitment: Chhattisgarh State Minor Forest Produce has advertised a job notification for this year. CGMFPFED wants to recruit skilled and talented candidates to various Posts Of Manager, Data Entry Operator-cum-office Assistant, etc. Interested job seekers looking forward to CGMFPFED recruitment can apply through the official website after knowing eligibility criteria, and various details regarding this recruitment.
Chhattisgarh State Minor Forest Produce Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh State Minor Forest Produce Trading & Development Co-operative federation Ltd.|
|Name of the Job||Manager, Data Entry Operator-cum-office Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||10 May 2020|
Chhattisgarh State Minor Forest Produce Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh State Minor Forest Produce Trading & Development Co-operative federation Ltd.
Name of The Posts:
- Manager (Accounts) – 01
- Senior Executive – 09
- Junior Executive – 11
- Manager – 04
- Data Entry Operator-cum-office Assistant – 05
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants applying for this recruitment should have done BCA/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/CA/Diploma In Engineering from a recognized board /institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Skill Test, Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be conducted to check the proficiency of applicants.
- Manager (Accounts) – Rs.49000 per month
- Senior Executive – Rs.35750 per month
- Junior Executive – Rs.25780 per month
- Manager – Rs.25780 per month
- Data Entry Operator-cum-office Assistant – Rs.18420 per month
- General Candidates – Rs.350
- OBC Candidates – Rs.250
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.200
Age criteria: Age of the applicants should be between 21 – 35 years counted from 1 Jan 2020. CGMFPFED will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: https://www.cgmfpfed.org
How To Apply For Chhattisgarh State Minor Forest Produce Recruitment Offline/Online
- Applications for CGMFPFED Recruitment are to be submitted online via the official site.
- Now, you need to visit the official site first i.e. https://www.cgmfpfed.org.
- Candidates should fill in the application in the prescribed format laid by CGMFPFED and attach relevant documents like id proof, age certificate, mark sheets, etc.
- Submit the application form on the official site before 10 May 2020.
NOTE: For more updates and information regarding Chhattisgarh State Minor Forest Produce Trading & Development Co-operative federation Ltd. Recruitment, please visit the official site.