TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA Recruitment: Offline Applications are invited by TRAI for 09 posts of Personal Assistant on a full-time basis for a period of 2 years. Full details of vacancies to be filed and application form proforma are available on the TRAI website www.trai.gov.in. You can send the application form on or before 30th June 2020.
TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA|
|Name of the Job||Personal Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2020.|
TRAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Name of The Posts:
- Personal Assistant.
- Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have been Officials of Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings, etc.
- The applicant should hold 6 years of regular service in the grade of Stenographer.
Last Date To Apply: The last date for receipt of application is extended up to
30th June 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and on the basis of experience they hold.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35400-112400 per month will be given to the selected applicant along with DA, HRA allowances.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by TRAI to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for this post should not be more than 56 years of age
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.trai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to www.trai.gov.in and open the official notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the prescribed proforma given by TRAI and attach valid id proof, a passport size photograph, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Post the application form before the last date to the below-mentioned address: Senior Research Officer (A&P), Telecom Regulatory
Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg (Old
Minto Road), next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002.
NOTE: To get more information about TRAI recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site and you can contact on Phone: 011-23664-213/Fax: 23233017 for any query or information.