Jute Corporation of India Recruitment:-Jute Corporation of India is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal and it opens the 17 vacancies this year for the post of Assistant Manager (HR & Finance), Deputy Manager (Legal), etc. Interested candidates who are eligible in terms of age, qualification, etc. can apply by submitting an offline application to the below-mentioned address. This article has all the details regarding this recruitment.
Jute Corporation of India Recruitment:
|Company Name||Jute Corporation of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Manager (HR & Finance), Deputy Manager (Legal), etc.|
|Number of Posts||17|
|Last Dates to Fill Offline Application||8 June 2020|
Jute Corporation of India Total Vacancy Details Of Recruitment:
Company Name: Jute Corporation of India
Name Of The Posts:
- Assistant Manager (HR) – 08
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 08
- Deputy Manager (Legal) – 01
- Assistant Manager (HR) – Applicants applying should have done Graduation with a minimum of 02 years experience in a Public Sector Undertaking.
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – Applicants applying should have passed B.com/M.com in first class with Minimum 03 years experience in handling Commercial accounts in a PSU.
- Deputy Manager (Legal) – The aspirants should hold a Degree in Law and Experience as a practicing Advocate before any District Court/High Court on the Civil side.
Last Date To Apply: The offline application form needs to be submitted on or before 8 June 2020.
- The maximum age for all the posts is 35 years as on 1st April 2020.
Selection Procedure: JCI officials will choose the candidates based on their performance in a personal interview.
- Assistant Manager (HR) – ₹ 40,000 to ₹ 1,40,000 per month
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – ₹ 40,000 to ₹ 1,40,000 per month
- Deputy Manager (Legal) ↪ ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 1,60,000 per month
Application Fees: No updation is given by JCI regarding the application fee.
Official Website: https://www.jutecorp.in
How To Apply For Jute Corporation of India Recruitment:
- Visit the official site first and check the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form and fill the application form in the prescribed format laid by JCI.
- Attach all your documents like id proof, age proof, mark sheets, experience certificates, etc.
- Also, attach your photograph in passport size and sign the form in digital format.
- Send it to DGM (Personnel & Administration), The Jute Corporation of India Limited, 15N, Nellie Sengupta Sarani, Kolkata-700087
Note: You need to send the application through registered or speed post. Candidates are required to mention the post on the envelope they are applying for.