Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment: Life Insurance Corporation of India has released an employment notification for this year. It requires Insurance Adviser in Management Trainee at LIC of India, New Delhi. All the candidates in search of a job are informed that LIC has 100 vacancies of Adviser open for this year. The department demands the young and enthusiastic candidate for this post. This recruitment article will give you all the important details regarding this recruitment.
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Job||Insurance Adviser|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Last Date to Apply||5 August 2020|
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Name of The Posts:
- Insurance Adviser – 100
Last Date to Apply: The final date for online application form submission is 5 August 2020.
- Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done 10th or equivalent from a recognized engineering college/institute etc.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and basic written exam.
Pay Scale: LIC will give a handsome amount of pay to all the selected applicants.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by aspirants to apply for LIC recruitment.
Age criteria: Life Insurance Corporation of India has not given any updation regarding the age limit for the Insurance Advisor Post.
Official Website: https://www.licindia.in
How To Apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Online-
- Job seekers need to go to https://www.ncs.gov.in and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- You will see different tabs of headings. Go to the Jobseeker tab.
- Read the complete notification and fill the application form.
- Fill all the fields of the application form and upload your resume and other necessary documents.
- Submit it immediately after rechecking before the session times out.
NOTE: For any further information or query you can visit the above mentioned official site.