Election Commission of India Recruitment: This year’s number of vacancies is vacant in the Election Commission of India and it is seeking able and intelligent aspirants to obtain the services of 15 Data Entry Operators (DEO) Grade ‘D, B & A’. The applications need to be submitted offline to the address mentioned below on or before 24 January 2022. Check all details concerning this recruitment in this article.
ECI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Election Commission of India|
|Name of the Job||Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date to Apply||24 January 2022|
ECI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Election Commission of India
Name of The Posts:
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘D’ – 04
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’ – 04
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ – 07
Last Date to Apply: The offline application form submission is to be done latest by 24 January 2022.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants seeking this job should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Computer Science from a recognized college/institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will be the basis of the selection of applicants.
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘D’ – Rs.35400 – Rs.112400 per month
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’ – Rs.29200 – Rs.92300 per month
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ – Rs.25500 – Rs.81100 per month
Application Fees: ECI has not asked any application fee from applicants applying for the DEO post.
Age criteria: No updation regarding the age criteria is given by ECI.
Official Website: https://www.eci.gov.in
How To Apply For Election Commission of India Recruitment Offline-
- Go to the official site and apply through the prescribed format (Annexure-I).
- Now, fill the application form according to the instruction provided by IBPS.
- Attach the documents like Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, Vigilance Clearance, and Integrity Certificate.
- Submit the form (To The Scerator, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road New Delhi, 110001) by signing it in small letters to the Election Commission of India on or before 24 January 2024.
Significant Links to Follow for Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Application Form Pdf||Check Here|
NOTE: The application submitted should be complete in all aspects otherwise it will be discarded.