Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has published a notice on white paper for the recruitment purpose signifying requirement for Sailor (AA & SSR) posts on 2700 Vacancies. The due date for Online submission of form is 10th July 2019. The application link on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in will work till due date and after due date stands in nonworking condition. So all the applicants thinking about to apply for the post should take their decision on or before the due date and all the relevant information related to the post will be found as in the paragraph given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Sailors (AA & SSR)|
|Number of vacancies||2700|
|Last Date to apply||10-07-2019|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- Sailor (AA & SSR) – 2700
Last Date to Apply: 10-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 12th from the authorized board to become eligible for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Examination, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 21700 to 69100/- per month.
- For the candidates belongs to GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 205/-
- Nil fees for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate age should be in the mid of 01-02-2000 to 31-01-2003 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- First step consisting of visiting the organization’s official website.
- Fill up the form with accurate and complete details after the reading of the important information.
- The documents must be uploaded along with signature and the photograph.
- Pay the fees in favor of the organization and press the submit button.
- Keep the print paper of application form safely and don’t need to send the hard page of the application to any address.
NOTE: The candidate should have a regular visit to the official website.