Directorate of Transport Recruitment 2019: This is a good chance for job seekers in Directorate of Transport, Manipur on 129 Vacant posts of Inspector, Sub Inspector and LDC in the Manipur Region. The organization accepts the applications only in Offline mode and the due date for which is 28th June 2019. Please check the paragraph given below for complete details about the post.
Directorate of Transport Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Transport|
|Name of the Job||Inspector, Sub Inspector, and LDC|
|Number of vacancies||129|
|Last Date to apply||28th June 2019|
Directorate of Transport Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Transport
Name of The Posts:
- Inspector (Mech) – 07
- Sub Inspector (Enforcement) – 04
- Assistant Sub Inspector (tax) – 11
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Enforcement) – 08
- LDC (Office cum Computer Operator) – 21
- Legal Officer – 01
- Driver – 15
- Checker – 46
- Peon – 10
- Chowkidar – 06
Last Date to Apply: 28th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate searching for the post must have qualifications i.e. 10th/12th/Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree/LLB Degree from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered the pay package post wise as follows:
- Rs. 9300 to 34800 per month for Post 1,6
- Rs. 5200 to 20200 per month for Post 2,5,7
- Rs. 4440 to 7440 per month for Post 8,9,10
- For General and Obc category candidates Rs. 400/-
- Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years (Post 1-6 & 8-10) and 21-38 years (Post 7) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 10th June 2019.
Official Website: www.manipur.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Directorate of Transport Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant should visit the official website in order to take out the print of application form.
- Fill this form with the details of name, address, address, birth date and much more.
- Post the form to the following address and must reach the office up to28th June 2019. Office of the Directorate of Transport, Babupara, Imphal West.
NOTE: The applicant should go to the website for important updates.