Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019: A recruitment letter is published by the Bank of Baroda for joining purpose. The letter invites applications from skilled and efficient candidates to apply for the 05 vacancies of UI/UX Designer, Team Member, Product Lead. The candidate interested in the post can submit the Online application form on or before 03rd July 2019. The candidate should read the complete notification to have details regarding each and every aspect of the post.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||UI/UX Designer, Team Member, Product Lead|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||03rd July 2019|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Product Lead – 01
- Eco-Systems Partnership Lead – 01
- UI/UX Designer – 01
- Tech Architecture Lead – 01
- Team Member – 01
Last Date to Apply: 03rd July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For the GEN/OBC category candidates Rs. 600/-
- For ST/SC/PH candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 27-45 years (Post 1), 25-40 years (Post 2,4), 24-40 years (Post 3) and 23-35 years (Post 5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Important Instructions to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019:
- In the first step, the candidate is required to fill the online application form on the official website.
- Read the instructions necessary for the application.
- Fill the details in the form about the name, address, and other particulars.
- Upload the photograph along with the clear signature in the form.
- Pay the fees using net banking or debit card.
- Then in final, submit the online application form on or before the due date.
NOTE: The candidates are required to visit the official website from time to time.