Amdavad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: It is being inform that Amdavad Municipal Corporation has decided to recruit skilled and capable persons for 444 Vacant posts of Assistant Junior Clerk, Assistant Municipal Commissioner. The qualified and eligible person can submit the Online application before the last dates i.e. 11th July & 05th July 2019. The candidate interested to apply for the post must read the notification given below to obtain necessary information.
Amdavad Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Amdavad Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Junior Clerk, Assistant Municipal Commissioner|
|Number of vacancies||444|
|Last Date to apply||11th July 2019 & 05th July 2019|
Amdavad Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Amdavad Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant (Sahayak) Junior Clerk – 434
- Assistant Municipal Commissioner – 10
Last Date to Apply: 11th July 2019 & 05th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a Graduation Degree with CCC Certificate, MBA, MS, CA, ICWA and LLM from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 19900 to 63200/- (Post 1) and 78800 to 209200/- (Post 2) per month.
- For the General Category candidates Rs. 112/-
- Exempted for reserved candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age which should be less than 33 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ahmedabadcity.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Amdavad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- First to have a visit to the official website of the organization.
- Applicant should read the instructions given there before an application.
- Fill the details about the personal and educational curriculum of the applicant.
- The candidate needs to upload the signature and the photograph in the form.
- Deposit the fees and submit the form before its due date.
- The candidate need not post the hard copy of the form.
NOTE: Candidate should continuously visit the official website.