Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment: The office of the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya has published in their articles for the recruitment. The notice is all about for the 23 Vacant posts of Reporter. The capable and interested person may submit the Online application form on or before 19th July 2019. To have complete details about the required age, application fees, salary, etc., should take out the read of the article given below.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya|
|Name of the Job||Reporter|
|Number of vacancies||23|
|Last Date to apply||19th July 2019|
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya
Name of The Posts:
- Reporter – 23
Last Date to Apply: 19th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: An applicant must have a Graduation Degree with the Knowledge of Stenography from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates of the candidate will be done on the basis of Stenography Test, Typing Test, and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 53100 to 167800/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/Female of Bihar and PH candidates Rs. 150/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-37 years (Male) and 21-40 (Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 2019.
Official Website: www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the web page of the organization at www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in
- Fill the form after the read out the important instructions.
- The details must include the name, address, qualifications and other particulars of the candidate.
- Upload the photograph and signature of the applicant in a neat and clean way.
- Pay the fees for the application and finally submit the form till its due date.
- Take out the print copy of the form on themselves for further reference.
NOTE: The candidate must continuously check the notification section.