Collector Office Recruitment 2019: You will definitely glad to hear about the appointment to take place in the Collector Office, Bijapur. It is on 05 Vacancies for the posts of Development Assistant, Accountant and Assistant Gr-III. The interested and smart worker can submit the Offline application form on or before 16th July 2019. Please check out the paragraph given below to have the knowledge of each and every aspect of the post.
Collector Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office, Bijapur|
|Name of the Job||Development Assistant, Accountant, Assistant Gr-III|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||16-07-2019|
Collector Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office, Bijapur
Name of The Posts:
- Development Assistant – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Assistant Gr-III – 02
- Peon – 01
Last Date to Apply: 16-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: The person desired to join the organization must have 8th/12th/PG Degree or Diploma in Management from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Computer Practical Test and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as shown in the below-given list:
- Rs. 75000/- (post 1) per month
- Rs. 16445/- (post 2) per month
- Rs. 12675/- (post 3) per month
- Rs. 10140/- (post 4) per month
Application Fees: No fees for the application of posts.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 60 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.bijapur.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector Office Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants are suggested to fill the accurate and complete details in the form is available on the official website of the organization.
- Attach the photocopies of the documents essentials for the post.
- Send the completed filled form to the below-given address which should reach the office before the due date. Office of the Collector Office, District Mineral Foundation Trust, Bijapur (CG) – 494444
NOTE: Application must be submitted on or before the due date.