INDIAN AIR FORCE Recruitment:- Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in January 2021 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For Flying Branch). Those candidates who fall in the eligibility circle may apply online on or before 14 July 2020 in order to benefit from this amazing opportunity.
INDIAN AIR FORCE Recruitment Notification :
|Organization Name||INDIAN AIR FORCE|
|Name of the Vacancy||Flying Branch, Ground Duty|
|Number of posts||60|
|Last Date of Application||14 July 2020|
INDIAN AIR FORCE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: INDIAN AIR FORCE
Name of The Posts:
- Flying Branch – 60
- Ground Duty
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 14 July 2020 and the submission starts from 15 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 12th/Graduation from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, physical examination, and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Rs. 56100 – Rs.1,10,700 per month will be given for the appointed posts.
- All applicants of any category will pay Rs.250 as an application fee online. No cash or cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted towards payment of examination fee. The examination fee can be paid using credit/debit cards/ net banking through the payment gateway.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for this post is a maximum of 30 years and a minimum of 18 years counted from 1-7-2020. The officials will give more age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
- Flying Branch – The age limit prescribed for this post is a maximum of 24 years and a minimum of 20 years counted from 1-1-2021.
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches – The age limit prescribed for this post is a maximum of 26 years and a minimum of 20 years counted from 1-1-2021.
Official Website: https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
How To Apply For INDIAN AIR FORCE Recruitment Offline/Online-
- All the interested candidates seeking this job should visit https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/ and open the recruitment section and see the job notification.
- Register yourself on the site and fill the application form.
- Fill all the necessary information and input all your basic and professional details like name, address, age, qualification, etc.
- Pay the application fee and input the transaction details in the application form.
- Attach your photograph passport size and sign the form.
- Submit the application fee after rechecking all the details.
NOTE: Keep following the official site to get more updates.