Assam Police Department Recruitment: Assam Police Department has liberated various job openings for this year. The department wants to hire a skilled and hardworking Assistant Inspector, Junior Assistant, etc. for engagement on a full-time basis on the 210 vacant seats. The submission of the application is through an online medium via the official site https://slprbassam.in. Read this full job advertisement of APC to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Assam Police Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Department
|Assam Police Department
|Name of the Job
|Assistant Inspector, Junior Assistant
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|6 July 2020
Total Vacancy Details Of Assam Police Department Recruitment
Company Name: Assam Police Department
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Inspector of Excise – 44
- Excise Constable – 159
- Junior Assistant – 05
- Stenographer Grade III – 02
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should have done Higher Secondary (10+2) or Graduation/ITI/Degree or Diploma in Computers from a recognized board/institute/university.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 6 July 2020 and the commencement will start from 16 June 2020.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the written exam, physical efficiency test, physical standard test, practical test, etc.
- A handsome monthly salary of Rs. 14000- Rs.49000 per month + GP of Rs.5000/6200/8700 per month will be given to chosen aspirants.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the Police Department Of Assam to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Job aspirants seeking this job should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://slprbassam.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Police Department Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to https://slprbassam.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours followed by your digital signature.
- Submit the application form before the last date on the official site.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site from time to time.