Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment: Wildlife Institute of India is an institute that offers a training program, academic courses, and advisory in wildlife research and management. It has released an employment notification for this year. All the candidates in search of a job are informed that WIT has 06 vacancies of Database Operator/Training Assistant open for this year. The department demands the young and bright candidates to fill the vacant post. Those who are interested can submit applications offline to the address mentioned below.
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Name of the Job||Database Operator/Training Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||10 July 2020|
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Wildlife Institute of India
Name of The Posts:
- Database Operator – 02
- Training Assistant – 02
- Social Media Operator – 02
Last Date to Apply: The final date for offline application form submission is 10 July 2020.
- Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, life sciences, management, economics, humanities, commerce/Master’s degree in management/ Social work or related subjects from a reputed institute/college or university.
- The applicant should have two years of experience in the relevant field for which he is applying.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and written examination.
- Database Operator – Rs.32000 per month
- Training Assistant – Rs.30000 per month
- Social Media Operator – Rs.25000 per month
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by aspirants to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Wildlife Institute of India Official site need to be checked to know the age structure for different posts listed in this recruitment.
Official Website: https://wii.gov.in/
How To Apply For Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to https://wii.gov.in/ and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- Read all the details carefully. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then fill the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents and submit them along with the application form, latest pp size photo, and digital signature.
- Attach your experiences certificates, qualification degrees, etc, and send it to The Director, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabnai, Dehra Dun, 248002.
NOTE: We have provided you all the information about this recruitment. To know more about this recruitment please keep visiting the official site.