Indian Institutes of Management Udaipur Recruitment: The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) were created by the Indian Government with the aim of training the best management techniques available in the world, to ultimately create elite managers to manage and lead the various sections of the Indian economy. The institute has 01 vacancies open for this year for the post of Research Assistant. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply then check the eligibility criteria and other details over here.
Indian Institutes of Management Udaipur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institutes of Management Udaipur|
|Name of the Job||Research Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||30 April 2020|
Indian Institutes of Management Udaipur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institutes of Management Udaipur
Name of The Posts: Research Assistant(JRF/SRF) – 01
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of online application form is before 30 April 2020.
- Aspirants should hold Bachelors/Masters degree in Sociology, Anthropology or Humanities from a recognized college or university.
- Any graduate /post graduate with knowledge of marketing concepts can also apply.
- Aspirants applying should have good English writing skills.
- Aspirants should be able to speak Hindi fluently.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who have performed well in Personal Interview will be offered jobs under this recruitment.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of pay will be given for the Research Assistant post.
Application Fees: None application fee is to be paid by applying candidates.
Age criteria: To know this info, you should visit the below mentioned official site.
Official Website: iimu.ac.in
How To Apply For Indian Institutes of Management Udaipur Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You can apply for this recruitment after going through an official website.
- There you will find an option poping Apply Online.
- Fill the application form and enter your qualification details with due care.
- You must mention your P.HD stream and its duration.
- Submit the form after re-examining all the input details.
NOTE: You need to note that this is a 2-year contractual vacancy for 2 years and to know more, visit iimu.ac.in