Himachal Pradesh Recruitment: Government Of Himachal Pradesh has released various teaching vacancies for this year. The board wants to hire skilled and energetic candidates to fill up 554 posts of TGT(Medical, Non-Medical, Arts). This notification will give you all the details regarding this recruitment’s qualification required, application fee structure, age criteria, etc.Go through the complete notification to know all the details.
Himachal Pradesh Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Name of the Job||TGT(Medical, Non-Medical, Arts).|
|Number of Vacancies||554|
|Last Date to Apply||04 April 2020|
Himachal Pradesh Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Name of The Posts:
- TGT(Arts) – 307
- TGT(Medical) – 104
- TGT(Non-Medical) – 143
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of offline application form is before 4th April 2020
- For the post of TGT(Arts), applicants should have done B.A/B.Com with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
- For the post of TGT(Medical), applicants should have done B.Sc in Medical with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
- For the post of TGT(Non-Medical), applicants should have done B.Sc in Non-Medical with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who have performed well in Personal Interview will be offered jobs for TGT posts.
Pay Scale: A handsome amount of Rs.13900 per month will be given to candidates selected for TGT posts.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid to apply for TGT posts under this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be between 18 – 45 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. The exemption will be provided to candidates who belong to reserved category.
Official Website: himachal.nic.in
How To Apply For Himachal Pradesh Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Candidates need to go to himachal.nic.in and read the official notification regarding this recruitment.
- You need to type or write the application in prescribed format and attach the self-attested copies of degree/certificate/age proof/address proof/identity proof etc.
- Also, attach your 2 latest passport size photographs.
- Sent it to The Office of Concerned Deputy Director Of Elementary Education before the last date to confirm your entry.
NOTE: You need to note that preference for these posts will be given to Himachali candidates.