AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh) is a medical college and hospital-based in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India. The Institute operates solely under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The institute has 17 vacancies open for this year for the post of Professor & Assistant Professor in various fields. The department wants to hire energetic and experienced candidates on these posts. This notification will give you all the basic information regarding this recruitment.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh|
|Name of the Job||Professor & Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
|Last Date to Apply||31st July 2020|
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh (AIIMS Rishikesh)
Name of The Posts:
|Assistant Professor||01||Burn & Plastic Surgery|
|Assistant Professor||01||Medical Oncology/ Hematology|
|Assistant Professor||01||Nuclear Medicine|
|Assistant Professor||01||Pediatrics Surgery|
|Assistant Professor||03||Radio Diagnosis|
|Assistant Professor||01||Surgical Gastroenterology|
Last Date to Apply: Online submission of application form will start from 15th April 2020 and the last date for submission is 31st July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates should have completed either their MD, MS, M.Ch, DM with MBBS from any Recognized Institute or University.
Selection Procedure: A personal interview will be the basis of selection for these posts. Candidates who will perform well in Personal Interview will be given appointment on various posts.
- For the post of professor, aspirants will get the salary according to Level 14A (Rs. 1,59,100-2,20,200).
- For the post of assistant professor, aspirants will get salary according to Level 12 (Rs. 1,01,500-1,67,400)
- For General/OBC(male), the application fee is Rs.3000.
- For General/OBC(female), the application fee is Rs.1000.
- For SC/ ST/ category applicants, the application fee is Rs.500.
- For the OPH category applicants, the application fee is Rs.200.
Age criteria: You need to visit the official site to know this criteria.
Official Website: aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
How To Apply For AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to visit aiimsrishikesh.edu.in and look for the official link regarding this recruitment.
- Visit the recruitment section and register yourself.
- After registration fill the application form completely and correctly.
- Enter your experience and other details.
- Attach the testimonies demanded and upload the latest pp side photograph and signature.
- Re-check all the details before submission.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
NOTE: Read the notification on the official website to know more about this recruitment.