Delhi Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment: Delhi Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital is a 300 bedded hospital and is owned by the Government. The hospital has various departments like Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology, and Gastroenterology, etc. The hospital has 44 vacancies vacant in various departments and wants to get it filed by highly educated and experienced and specialist candidates. Applications need to be submitted offline before 07.04.2020 till 10:00 AM.
Delhi Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital|
|Name of the Job||Senior Residents|
|Number of Vacancies||44|
|Last Date to Apply||07.04.2020|
Delhi Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital
Name of The Posts:
- Anesthesia – 03
- Biochemistry – 01
- Cardiology – 09
- Gastroenterology – 05
- Microbiology – 02
- Nephrology – 05
- Neurology – 09
- Nuclear Medicine – 01
- Pathology – 03
- Radiology – 06
Last Date to Apply: The last date to submit an offline application is 07.04.2020.
- Applicants should have completed their MBBS followed by specialization in the respective fields in which you are applying like Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, and Nephrology, etc.
- Applicants should have valid registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- The applicants must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including Regular and Ad-hoc period.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale will be according to Level 11. A handsome amount of Rs. 67700 plus allowances will be given to doctors appointed in various departments.
- Candidates of GENERAL, OBC category are liable to pay a fee of Rs.1000 and Rs.600 respectively.
- Candidates of SC & ST Category are liable to pay a fee of Rs.500
- PwD/Ex-serviceman candidates are exempted from application fee payment.
Age criteria: Age of the General category applicants must be less than 40 years. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates (belonging to Delhi only) and for PwD candidates will be given.
Official Website: https://www.jsshs.org
How To Apply For Delhi Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Please download the application form from above-mentioned site and fill it correctly only in CAPITALS.
- The documents to be attached should be self-attested.
- Make payment of application fee through online gateway (SBI Collect) link available at the hospital website under Career & Opportunities option.
- Attach the payment receipt and send all the documents to The Office of the Director, Administrative Block, lst Floor, Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society, C-28, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058, on or before the last date.
NOTE: You need to note that the interview will be held on 8th April 2020 at 11:00 AM (Onward) and you can contact on (011-25552023) for more information.