The candidates who have appeared IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 exam might be waiting for their scorecards to be selected for the interview process. The officials have released the scorecards in February 2021. The candidates can now check their scorecards till 7th February 2021. These scorecards are only for those candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview process. Candidates can visit and see the official website and check their scorecard. The candidates who have qualifies for the written exam will be qualified for the interview process that is going to be held in the month of February/March 2021.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 Score Card Important Dates
Below you will get to know the important dates related to IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 Exam dates.
|Date of Examination||18th October 2020|
|Release of Result||24th November 2020|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 & 3 Score Card||2nd February 2021|
|Interview Dates||February-March 2021|
IBPS RRB officer scale 2 Scorecard
The complete details of IBPS RRB officer scale 2 scorecards can be checked till 7th February 2021 on the official website. So the candidates must check and download their scorecard before the last date.
All the candidates who have been selected will be eligible to appear in the interview stage. The official website will soon release the notification regarding the schedule of the interview process. So the candidates should keep track of the official website. The shortlisted candidates will have to bring the requisite certificates as issued by the govt. Of India when they will appear in the Interview.
What is the Procedure to Check IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 Score Card 2021?
The commission has released the IBPS RRB officer scale 2 scorecards on the official website. The process to check the scorecard is given below. You can take help from the step by step process.
- Visit the official website first.
- Then tap on the link provided there; click here to view scores of candidates shortlisted for an interview- CRP RRBs IX Officer Scale 2 (GBO) to check the scorecard.
- There in the new window, you have to enter your registration number/ roll number and dates of birth or password.
- Then, after checking the details, you entered, tap on the submit button.
- You will see a new page with the downloaded IBPS RRB Scorecard.
- Then, you have to save IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 Score Card and take a printout for future reference.
What Are The Documents That Has To Be Produced By The Candidates For the Interview Process?
At the time of the interview process, the candidates will need to bring some documents that will be essentially be needed in the process. Here is the complete list.
- Printout of the Admit card of the Interview process.
- Print out the application form that is registered for CRP RRBs- IX.
- Date of birth proof of the candidate.
- Photo identity proof of the candidates.
- Certificates and marks sheets of graduation or other equivalent qualification.
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Disability certificate if applicable.
IBPS RRB Selection Process
The selection process of the IBPS RRB officer scale recruitment process will come with three stages. First if a written exam, the second is Interview, and the third stage is document verification. There is no prelims examination for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 recruitment procedure. The final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the marks of both the written exam and interview process; after the interview process, the selected candidates have to come for the document verification process, and then they will be selected for the posts.