TSPSC Merit List 2021 Announced: The commission has uploaded all the merit list on the official website. The recruitment exam for the posts was held in the month of November 2020. So the candidates should go and see through the merit list and check their name.
TSPSC Lab Technician/ Veterinary Assistant Overview
Here are some basic details of the recruitment process.
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Post||P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University|
|Name of the Department||Lab Technician/ Veterinary Assistant|
TSPSC Lab Technician/ Veterinary Assistant Exam Pattern
You should also have a look at the exam pattern of the TSPSC Lab Technician/ Veterinary Assistant Exam.
|Exam Type||Papers||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper 1||General Abilities||50||M 50||50 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Micro-Biology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)||Q 100||100||100 Minutes|
TSPSC Lab Technician/ Veterinary Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are the most important information that has to be known by all the candidates. Here are the complete eligibility conditions for the posts of Lab Technician/ Veterinary Assistant under the TSPSC recruitment process.
Age Limit Criteria
The minimum age limit criteria is 18 years, and the maximum limit for the candidates appearing in the exam is 34 years.
Age Relaxation Criteria
There are some age relaxation criteria for the candidates in the reserved category. Here are the details.
- Telangana State Government Employees: 5 years as based on the length of the service
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years as the length of the service
- NCC: 3 Years
- SC/ ST/ BCs: 5 years
- Physically Handicapped Individuals: 10 years
The education qualification criteria can be seen as follows.
|Lab Technician||A university degree in science group like BSC|
Degree with medical lab technology
|Veterinary Assistant||Passed SSC examination|
Must possess animal husbandry/ poultry polytechnic diploma
The organization will conduct computer-based tests or OMR based offline test to select the candidates. Once the candidates are selected in the written examination, they will be sent to the document verification process.
How to Check the Merit List of TSPSC?
Here is the complete method that will help you check the TSPSC Lab Technician/ Veterinary Assistant merit list from the official website.
- First of all, the candidates must have a look at the official website of TSPSC @ tspsc.gov.in.
- There on the home, they have to check the what’s new section.
- In the section, please look for the merit list link for the Veterinary Assistant /Lab Technician in P.V. NARSIMHA Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Notification no: 06/2020.
- Just tap on the link, and you will see a PDF of the merit list for both posts.
- You can check and also download the merit list.