Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment: This year’s number of vacancies is vacant in Participating Organisations listed at (A) and it is seeking talented and intelligent aspirants to fill the vacant seats of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee which are 6432 in number. The applications need to be submitted online on the official site of IBPS https://www.ibps.in/ on or before 22 August 2022. The selection will be done on the basis of an online written exam.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
|Name of the Job
|Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|22 August 2022
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee – 6432
Last Date to Apply: The online application form submission has to take place till 26 August 2022 and the online submission starts on 01 August 2022.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants seeking this job should have completed Graduation in any field from a recognized college/institute or university.
Also, Check the Latest Notification APSC Recruitment 2022
Selection Procedure: Total Marks scored in the Written Exam(Pre & Mains) and Personal Interview will be the basis of the selection of applicants.
Pay Scale: An attractive amount of pay will be given to selected candidates.
- GEN/OBC category applicants have to pay Rs.850 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/PH category applicants have to pay Rs.175 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for this post is 20 – 30 years counted from 1 August 2022. More age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per organizational rules.
Official Website: https://www.ibps.in/
How To Apply For IBPS Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to the Career Section on the IBPS website.
- Search the notice related to this recruitment and read all the instructions before heading to the application form.
- Now, fill out the application form according to the instruction provided by IBPS.
- Attach the documents like Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, handwritten declaration, etc.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form by signing it in small letters.
Important Links to Follow for IBPS Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Link
NOTE: The tentative date of written examinations is October 2022. Check the official site to know the syllabus and center of examination.