National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency has invited offline applications from interested Indian Citizens both male and female to fill up the 48 Posts Of UDC, Accountant & Other. The notification was out on 28 July 2022 on the official site of NIA and the last date to send the application forms is within 01 month from the date of publication of the advertisement which is 28 August 2022. So, you need to submit the application forms as soon as possible to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency, NIA|
|Name of the Post||UDC, Accountant & Other|
|Number of Vacancies||48|
|Last Date to Apply||28 August 2022|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Complete Vacancy Details:
Recruiting Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Section Officer-03
- UDC- 12
Last Date to Apply: The offline application forms need to be submitted on or before 28 August 2022.
Educational Criteria: Aspirants submitting applications for this job should have graduated from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Also, Check the Latest Notification IBPS PO Recruitment 2022
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on the decision taken by NIA recruiters.
- For Post 1- Rs 44900- 142400
- For Post 2,3,4 – Rs 35400- 122400
- For Post 5- Rs 25500- 81100
Application Fees: No fee is to be paid to apply for NIA recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should check the official notification to know the age structure.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
How To Apply For National Investigation Agency Recruitment Offline-
- You need to open the official site and download the application form.
- Attach the copies of the Bio-data in prescribed proforma, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate, DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, etc.
- Paste your latest photograph in colored form and sign the application form.
- Post the application form through the registered post or courier before the last date to SP(Admin) NIA HQ. Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Important Links to Follow for NIA Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Application Form Pdf||Apply Offline|
NOTE: Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kochi, Raipur, Jammu, Chandigarh, and across India are the locations where the selected candidates will be posted.