National Investigation Agency Recruitment: National Investigation Agency has invited offline applications from interested Indian Citizens both male and female to fill up the 14 Posts Of Data Entry Operator (DEO) on a purely deputation/ absorption basis. The notification was out on 22 August 2020 on the official site of NIA and the last date to send the application forms is within 02 months from the date of publication of the advertisement which is 22 October 2020. So, you need to submit the application forms as soon as possible to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Post||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||22 October 2020|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Complete Vacancy Details:
Recruiting Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 14
Last Date to Apply: The offline application forms need to be submitted on or before 22 October 2020.
Educational Criteria: Aspirants who are submitting applications for this job should have done Graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on the decision taken by NIA recruiters.
Pay Scale: A whooping amount of ranging between Rs.29,200- Rs.92,300 will be given to the chosen candidate along with Grade Pay of Rs.2800 as per Pay Matrix Level – 5.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid to apply for NIA recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should check the official notification to know the age structure.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
How To Apply For National Investigation Agency Recruitment Offline-
- You need to open the official site and download the application form.
- Attach the copies of the Bio-data in prescribed proforma, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate, DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, etc.
- Paste the latest photograph of yours in colored form and sign the application form.
- Post the application form through the registered post or courier before the last date to SP(Admin) NIA HQ. Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kochi, Raipur, Jammu, and Chandigarh are the locations where the selected candidates will be posted.