APSC Recruitment: All the job seekers have provided a golden chance to secure their job to work with the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) to fill up the 169 Fishery Development Officer (FDO), Medical Inspector of Factories. The desired aspirants are requested to fill the online application form before the last date i.e. 19th March 2018. The candidates want to know more about the vacancy details can visit the article mentioned below to know about the age, qualification, salary etc.
APSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of Posts||Fishery Development Officer (FDO), Medical Inspector of Factories|
|Number of vacancies||169 posts|
|Last date to apply||19th March 2018|
APSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Name Of The Posts: Fishery Development Officer (FDO), Medical Inspector of Factories
Number Of Posts: 169
- Fishery Development Officer: 47 Posts
- Medical Inspector of Factories: 01 Post
- Director of Economics and Statistics: 01 Post
- Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer: 113 Posts
- Lecturer: 07 Posts
The application fee for the general candidates is Rs. 250/-, Rs 150/- for SC/ ST candidates. And the application fee is exempted for BPL candidates.
In order to know about the educational qualifications about the vacancies, the candidates have to visit the official website of the organisation for these updates.
The aspirants age should be in the range of 21-43 years (post-1, 4, 5), 23-43 years (post-2), 35-45 years (post-3) counted from 1st January 2018.
The eligible aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview.
The last Date for the receipt of application is 19th March 2018.
Instructions to apply for APSC Recruitment 2018:
- The aspirants have to send their application in a prescribed format.
- Along with the credentials including photograph, self-attested copies demanded in the form.
- The Name of the post for which the desired candidate has applied should be clearly written in bold letters on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
- Post the application form at the specified address mentioned at the official website of the organization.
That was all we have regarding the APSC Recruitment 2018.Please visit the official website of the organization time to time for more future updates.Stay connected and keep checking our posts daily.