HP Government Recruitment 2019: Department of Revenue, Himachal Pradesh has decided to appoint 1194 skilled and efficient persons for the vacant posts of Patwari in the organization. The due date for application is 30th of September 2019. And no chance for the application of post after it. Get further updates regarding the post in the paragraph specified below.
HP Government Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Revenue, HP|
|Name of the Job||Patwari|
|Number of vacancies||1194|
|Last Date to apply||30th of September 2019|
HP Government Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Revenue, HP
Name of The Posts:
- Patwari – 1194
Last Date to Apply: 30th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- Rs. 300/- for GEN candidates.
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST and OBC.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.himachal.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for HP Government Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants are required to fill the application form through the portal on the official website
- Fill the exact information (about the name, address, experiences, etc.) of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Upload the essential documents mandatory in an application process.
- Also, attach the recent passport size photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the application fees through demand draft or IPO and submit the application by the last date.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for further requirement.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form has to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Applicant should take it a serious step in the application process to check the new updates avail on the website of the organization.