Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited (MMMOCL) decided to recruit the talented and experts for 1053 Vacant posts of Station Controller, Train Operator, Technician, and Supervisor. The due date for an application is 07th October 2019. Read the paragraph given below for more information.
Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Station Controller, Train Operator, Technician and Supervisor|
|Number of vacancies||1053|
|Last Date to apply||07th of October 2019|
Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Station Controller, Train Operator, Technician and Supervisor
Last Date to Apply: 07th of October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have ITI/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Graduation Degree/MBA/MMS/PGDBM from the recognized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Online exam and/or Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package, the list for which is provided below:
- Rs. 41800 to 132300/- (Post 1,3,6,9,15,19,24,27,29,31) per month
- Rs. 38600 to 122800/- (Post 2,4,5,7,8,10,28,30,32,34) per month
- Rs. 47600 to 151100/- (Post 11,14,18,23,33) per month
- Rs. 25500 to 81100/- (Post 12,16,20,25) per month
- Rs. 19900 to 63200/- (Post 13,17,21,26) per month
- Rs. 15000 to 47600/- (Post 22) per month
- For GEN candidates only Rs. 300/-
- Rs. 150/- for reserved candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 41 years (Post 1,6,9), 38 years (Post 2,4,5,7,8,10,13,17,20-22,26,28,30,32,34), 43 years (Post 3,15,19,24,27,31,33), 46 years (Post 11,14,28,33) and 40 years (Post 12,16,25,29) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant should fill the online form with complete details on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details in the same order as per the instructions.
- Upload the photograph and signature with the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
NOTE: It is essential to be in touch on the website so that the latest updates can be obtained time and again.