Cooperative Department Recruitment 2019: Cooperative Bank a part of public sector has decided to fill their 2031 Vacant posts of Assistant, Clerk, Supervisor and Junior Assistant. Online applications are invited by the organization from the potential candidate. The due date for different posts will differ so read the official notification. For details about the pay scale, selection procedure, application fees, etc. read the paragraph given below.
Cooperative Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cooperative Department|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Clerk, Supervisor and Junior Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||2031|
|Last Date to apply||Given Below|
Cooperative Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cooperative Department
Name of The Posts: Assistant, Clerk, Supervisor and Junior Assistant.
Last Date to Apply: Refer to official notification of an organization.
Educational Qualifications: Interested person should have Graduation Degree to make a successful application of the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which differs as per post so check out complete official notification.
- For GEN candidates Rs. 250/-
- No fees for reserved candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.chndrb.in
Important Instructions to apply for Cooperative Department Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to submit an application form online on the portal.
- Fill the complete and accurate details of the applicant as per the instructions.
- Upload the documents required to be uploaded like the signature, photograph in the form.
- Pay the application fees in the desired manner and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Applicant should take it a serious matter to know about the recent updates published on the website.