Health Department Bihar Recruitment 2019: Health Department Bihar has released official notification on 105 Vacant posts of Food Safety Officer, Food Analyst and Assistant Public Analyst. The desired candidate can submit an online form through the portal of the organization. The application should be filled by 25th September 2019. Get further details relating to the post in the paragraph given below.
Health Department Bihar Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Health Department Bihar|
|Name of the Job||Food Safety Officer, Food Analyst and Assistant Public Analyst|
|Number of vacancies||105|
|Last Date to apply||25th September 2019|
Health Department Bihar Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Health Department Bihar
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Public Analyst – 04
- Senior Analyst – 01
- Assistant Chemical Analyst – 01
- Junior Analyst – 01
- Microbiologist – 01
- Food Analyst – 06
- Food Safety Officer – 91
Last Date to Apply: 25th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the following educational qualification i.e. a Graduation Degree or PG Degree (Science)/Degree (Diary/Food/Oil Technology/Agri./Bio Chemistry/Micro Biology)/Master Degree (Chemistry/Medicine/Technology) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Qualification Marks and Experience-Based Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 44000/- (Post 1-4,7) and Rs. 66000/- (Post 5,6) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 37 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.health.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Health Department Bihar Recruitment 2019:
- The first step of the application process is to click the application link on the portal of the organization at www.health.bih.nic.in
- Put the authentic and complete details regarding the personal and educational curriculum of the applicant.
- Upload the necessary qualification documents with the photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees in case asked by the organization otherwise ignore it.
- In the last, submit the application form online before the due date.
NOTE: Applicant must have careful attention on the post so that he/she can get the latest updates about the post.