Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Recruitment 2019: Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO Bank) has published a notification for the recruitment of 978 skilled and competent candidate for the posts of Clerk, Accountant & Assistant Manager. Applications can be submitted by the candidate Online on the portal at www.harcobank.org.in. For complete information about pay scale, application fees, age level, etc. read the below given notification carefully.
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Accountant & Assistant Manager|
|Number of vacancies||978|
|Last Date to apply||31st August 2019|
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Clerk – 790
- Junior Accountant – 123
- Senior Accountant – 35
- Assistant Manager/Development Officer – 30
Last Date to Apply: 31st August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Desired candidate must read official notification to know about the qualification required as per the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of Online Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidate will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 35400 to 112400/- (Post 1-3) and Rs. 44900 to 142400/- (Post 4) per month.
- For General candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/BCA/BCB/Female/EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana only Rs. 300/-
- No fees for Ex-Servicemen.
Age criteria: Candidate should of the age in the range of 18-42 years besides the relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for age consideration is 31st August 2019.
Official Website: www.harcobank.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of organization on google and see important instructions.
- Fill up the details in the form including the applicant name, address, signature and other contents.
- Upload the document asked by the due date.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the application fees and submit the online form on the portal.
NOTE: Candidate should continuously visit the website of the organization.