Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2019: It is great news for all of us that Bharat Electronics Limited wants to fill their 05 Vacancies of Contract Engineer. The organization has invited Online applications for the purpose to fill these posts. The due date to submit the applications on the portal is the 28th of August 2019. For more contents of the post like the selection process, pay scale and much more should read the below-given article in a careful manner.
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Contract Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||28th of August 2019|
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Contract Engineer – 05
Last Date to Apply: 28th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate should have B.E/B.Tech (CS/CSE) from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection for the deserving candidate will be done on the basis of Written Exam and/or Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidate will be offered a handsome salary of Rs. 30000/- per month.
Age criteria: The applicant must have the age, not more than 27 years. The date for the consideration of age is 01st February 2019.
Official Website: www.bel-india.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Go inside the portal of the organization at www.bel-india.in
- Then put up the relevant details in the respective columns after the read of the important instructions.
- It is mandatory to have the correct spell of the particulars fill otherwise the application will be rejected.
- Upload the documents essentials for the application along with photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees if required to pay for the application process otherwise ignore.
- After check out for details filled, submit the application before the due date ends.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form safely.
NOTE: Candidate should keep himself updated as for any further change to be noticed in the portal, he/she himself will be considered responsible.