Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Postal Circle is hiring the capable and field workers for 2637 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks. And for this purpose, the organization has invited Online applications from those candidates who are 10th qualified. Applications can be submitted on the portal of an organization on or before the date fixed by the organization and which is 04th of September 2019. To know more about the post like the application fees, its process, level of age must and much more, check out the below-drafted article.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of vacancies||2637|
|Last Date to apply||04th September 2019|
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Postal Circle
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) – 2637
Last Date to Apply: 04th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is essential to have 10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For Unreserved/OBC/EWS Male Candidates Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST & PwD candidates nil.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 05th August 2019.
Official Website: www.karnatakapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
- Log in to the website of an organization www.karnatakapost.gov.in
- Fill the details in the application form after a careful read of instructions.
- The details must be accurate and complete as mentioned in original certificates.
- Upload the documents necessary by the due date.
- Pay the fees through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- And in the last, submit the online form before the due date.
NOTE: Candidate must take a careful and timely review so that he/she can get the important information on time.