Punjab Postal Recruitment 2019: Punjab Postal Circle has asked the eligible and efficient candidates to apply for 851 Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. Interested and the desired candidate can make the Online application through the official website at www.indiapost.gov.in. The due date of application is 04th September 2019 and no chance of application after it. The complete details about the pay scale, age level and much more read the below-given article.
Punjab Postal Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewaks|
|Number of vacancies||851|
|Last Date to apply||04-09-2019|
Punjab Postal Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab Postal Circle
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Last Date to Apply: 04-09-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be 10th Pass from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For UR/OBC and EWS Male Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST & PWD candidates no fees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 04th September 2019.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 :
- The Applicants should fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the complete and authentic details (name, address, experience, etc.) of the applicant as per the instructions.
- Upload the documents required along with the signature and recent photograph of the candidate.
- Pay the application fees by using a debit card, credit card or net banking.
- At last, submit the application by the last date after a careful check.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: The anxious applicant must check the portal from time to time in order to get the latest updates.