GCC Recruitment 2020: Greater Chennai Corporation has invited offline applications to be filled for recruitment for 05 vacancies of District Program Coordinator, Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor. Candidates need to fill the applications as per the format provided by the organization on the official website i.e www.chennaicorporation.gov.in. Also, applications must be received at the office latest by 04/03/2020.
GCC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Greater Chennai Corporation|
|Name of the Job||District Program Coordinator, Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||04/03/2020|
GCC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Greater Chennai Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- District Program Coordinator-02
- District PPM Coordinator-02
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor-01
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree with Diploma (MLT)/ PG Degree in relevant discipline/ MBA/ PG Diploma in Management or Health Administration are the minimum academic qualifications to be possessed by every candidate applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The basis of selection of the candidates is Personal Interview only so give your best performance.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of the candidates will be as follows:
- Post 1: Rupees 20,000
- Post 2: Rupees 19,000
- Post 3: Rupees 15,000
The candidates will be eligible for regular appraisals in their salary.
Application Fees: Fee has not specified neither for applying for the recruitment and nor for attending Interview.
Age criteria: Candidates must check the age criteria first and then only move ahead with the process of application for recruitment.
Official Website: www.chennaicorporation.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for GCC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to www.chennaicorporation.gov.in and take a print out of the format of the application provided by Greater Chennai Corporation.
- Paste your photo on the form and put your signatures.
- The photo must be the latest and passport size only in white background.
- Attach self-attested copies of the academic certificates.
- Send the filled-in the application form to the following address: The Program Officer-NTEP, District TB Center, No.26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope, Chennai-600012
NOTE: The candidates need to send the applications to the office by 05:00 PM on 04/03/2020.