WBSRDA Recruitment 2020: West Bengal State Rural Development Agency is asking for offline applications to be filled as per the format provided on www.ddinajpur.nic.in. The applicants will be recruited for 204 vacancies of Village Resource Person. The applicants need to send the application form to the office address and ensure that the form reaches the office by 14/03/2020.
WBSRDA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal State Rural Development Agency|
|Name of the Job||Village Resource Person|
|Number of Vacancies||204|
|Last Date to Apply||04/03/2020|
WBSRDA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal State Rural Development Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Village Resource Person-204
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th is the minimum specified academic qualification to be possessed by every candidate applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview of the candidates will be conducted by the organization and the performance of the candidates will decide about their selection.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be drawing handsome pay as per the rules for payment.
Application Fees: There is no requirement to pay the fee for applying for the recruitment by the candidates.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified criteria only.
Official Website: www.ddinajpur.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for WBSRDA Recruitment 2020:
- The format of the application is given on the official website i.e www.ddinajpur.nic.in by West Bengal State Rural Development Agency.
- The candidates need to fill all of their details in the application form matching with the academic certificates of the candidate.
- The fee is not to be paid and the candidates have to attach just the self-attested copies of academic certificates.
- After that, the candidates have to send the application form to: The Office of Block Development Officer
- The candidates need to get a xerox copy of the filled application form as a reference for the future.
NOTE: 04/03/2020 is the date till which the application forms must be received at the specified office address at any cost.